Thursday, March 30, 2017

starry nights & sitting still

Now I know that 2 blog posts in 1 week might start to freak you all out a little - I may just get back in to the swing of this after all!

In case you hadn't noticed I'm one of those people who doesn't stop - why would I, there is always something fabulous to be doing or to be done. I think that's why I have never really dabbled in to night sky photography as it involves a lot of sitting still and soooooo much patience. But I tell you after what had been few hectic days, sitting on the beach at Kilcunda admiring the Aurora Australis and the amazing star show was just what I needed. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

day eleventy billion ...

  ... here in our bubble.  You see, some people didn't do what they were told. Some people behaved in a manner that helped to spread the...